Vacancies Find your ideal role at Equiniti Data.
Join the Equiniti Data team and you can take advantage of a range of benefits including generous annual leave, childcare vouchers, a Cycle to Work scheme, and more. View our range of current vacancies below:
Commercial Development Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key purpose of this role is to research and proactively engage with target companies and generate well-qualified, high-converting new business opportunities for the commercial team.
Duties to include
- Identify and research prospects to target within relevant market sectors.
- Use a number of tools and online portals to gain a clear understanding of the client’s business and stakeholders.
- Use intelligent questioning techniques to gain understanding of the clients’ goals and challenges.
- Articulate the Equiniti Data values and ambitions.
- Confidently talk about our product portfolio and their benefits at a high level.
- Provide the commercial consultant a detailed brief about the prospective client so that they can attend the appointment fully prepared.
- Update Salesforce with timely, accurate notes.
- Take responsibility for your own personal development and strive for continual improvement.
- Share best practice with your colleagues to benefit the entire Commercial team.
- To recognise the importance and benefits of effective team work, assisting colleagues and providing cover as and when required. This also includes respecting and motivating your colleagues in other departments who are responsible for servicing and supporting your activity, plus maintaining effective communication links with other teams and departments.
- The activities listed above are not exhaustive and the job holder may be asked to undertake other related activities from time to time including special projects and tasks that contribute to the effectiveness of EQ Data as a whole.
- No criminal convictions
- Ability to make high volumes of cold calls to prospective clients and build instant rapport.
- Capable of understanding complex organizational structures and identifying decision makers.
- Confidence & charisma and an ability to communicate effectively with executives and senior managers of target organizations.
- Ability to gain commitment from the prospect for a future meeting.
- Ability to carry out detailed research on target markets and identify and shortlist opportunities.
- Resilience, tenacity and a commitment to achieving results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM.
- Sales experience or exposure to consultative sales process.
- An understanding of digital marketing or data management.
- Networking experience.
Data Engineer is being sought to join our highly experienced Data team to help us build our key product line. You will be developing a leading UK consumer marketing database, assisting with data quality, performance, insight, automation and innovation.
Opportunities will arise to work with other team members on projects for our wide and varied customer base. Examples include single customer view builds, automation of data hygiene, or provision of insight and analytics leading to sophisticated data model construction.
You will help evaluate and monitor the data quality for new suppliers, which improves our product line, having a direct impact on the performance of customer project work.
In depth experience with one or more of the following is required:
- Considerable experience and knowledge of SQL gained with an enterprise grade database platform – Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres.
- Cloud database platform such as AWS Aurora or RedShift.
- Data pipeline processing, preferably using a tool or platform.
- Data processes automation, monitoring and performance optimisation.
Key skills required:
- Scripting and automation – use of typical programming languages to assist in processing. Python or C# are commonly used.
- Knowledge of large file handling (typically 10m to 100m rows) – csv, txt, pipe separated.
- Hygiene and cleansing -especially the identification and remediation of dirty data.
- Knowledge of statistical/AI methods using Python or R.
- Cloud based data architecture, we prefer AWS, however Azure and Google Cloud Platform are also relevant.
- Desire to share ideas and knowledge, working collaboratively with other team members, and the wider business.
This is a collaborative team, that maintains close relationships with other departments in our business. We seek like minded individuals to join our energetic, dynamic team and offer a high energy, fast paced place of work where determination and hard work is well rewarded.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.